Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby.... Oooooooooooh??

Always good for a jaw dropper are some of the quotes coming out of the prepubescent pop princess Justin Bieber.... but the other day someone sent me a link to a website which had me laughing for hours... Who knows if this has any legitimate affiliation... I'm assuming that this is a Fansite, made by some obsessive 45 year old dude, who can type 95 wpm with one hand... but who would know better? I think the screenshot speaks for itself...


Do we really need to reply?.. It is TOO easy... I'm sure everyone out there just mouthed the same words in unison... A true Unonymous thought. and it probably sounded something like this.....


Dear Biebster, if you need a shotgun or Samurai sword just contact (beiberfever69) the old guy running your fansite. I'm sure he's got a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment